Healthhealing.net is dedicated to becoming your most trusted ally in your journey towards health and well-being. Our aim is to provide you with actionable, approachable, and authoritative content that inspires and guides you towards achieving the best possible health outcomes for you and your family. Our content is produced under strict editorial and medical guidelines to ensure accuracy, currency, and clarity.
We fund our operations through the sale of advertising that appears on our websites, apps, social media, and partner publications. We follow a strict editorial policy that is absolutely autonomous, and sponsors cannot influence the content we publish except for broad topic areas. We may collaborate with our sponsors to create co-branded content that is always clearly labeled and detailed in sections 5 and 6 below.
If you’re interested in advertising with us, please contact us here. We follow specific guidelines when accepting advertisements:
- We review ads and maintain sole discretion in determining the types of ads that we accept and display. We reserve the right to reject, cancel, or remove any ad at any time and for any reason. We will provide prompt notice to the advertiser upon rejection, cancellation, or removal of any ad, along with an explanation.
- We do not endorse any advertised products or services. Our acceptance of an ad should not be construed as an endorsement of the product(s) and/or service(s) advertised or the company that manufactures, distributes, or promotes these products or services.
- We do not accept ads that are factually inaccurate and/or, in our opinion, in poor taste. We also do not permit the placement of any ad for harmful, illegal, or objectionable products or services. Ads must not contain fraudulent, deceptive, or offensive material, including material that misrepresents, ridicules, or attacks an individual or group on the basis of age, color, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.
- We clearly distinguish ads from editorial content. All ads on our properties are clearly and unambiguously identified as such. Clicking on an ad will take the user to an advertiser’s site or to a sponsor’s resource center hosted on a Healthhealing.net property.
- We clearly distinguish between sponsored and non-sponsored content. Sponsored content is subject to our editorial policy and is reviewed by our editorial staff and Medical Affairs team. When content (sponsored content, co-created content, or branded content) is provided by or influenced by a named sponsor, we take meaningful steps to ensure that our users will not confuse that sponsored content with our original editorial content.
- We may include e-commerce links in our content as part of our affiliate program. Healthhealing.net may receive a payment if you make a purchase at the retailer’s site within 24 hours of clicking on one of the links we provide.
- We clearly distinguish content that is part of a Partner program. Partner content may be labeled with language that indicates it did not go through our standard editorial process and follows our Ad and Sponsorship Policy guidelines. In instances where we receive payment for a user’s purchase or sign up for a product or service, the page may include language that indicates this. Partner pages may also include a “what’s this” link that takes users to a page that explains the nature of the partnership.